Publish with us!
JonicNoise netlabel listens to and only considers ORIGINAL and UNRELEASED songs.
When you submit an album for evaluation and consideration, this netlabel could refuse to publish it. In order to be selective, JonicNoise netlabel can't release every album submitted. Once an album is released, it's not possible to undo it so please don't submit your music if you're not sure this netlabel is the best place to publish your album; it's not possible to take it back once it's released. For a matter of common courtesy and gratitude, JonicNoise netlabel asks to release your digital album only through this netlabel as the only source "netlabel" for digital download version of your album.
Few simple requirements:
- "Release" or digital album:
- "LP" (at least 40 minutes)
- "EP" (max 30 minutes)
- "Single" (max 15 minutes)
- Music must be encoded by any MP3 encoder with a bitrate 320Kbps CBR, 16/24 bit 44100kHz
- Max upload size: 25 MBytes.
- Include files for release artwork (front and back cover JPG format, size 1000x1000px). Optional, the netlabel can provide for the artwork.
- Include a pic of the artist/band and a short description of the project, style and equipment
- By submitting, you declare that you have the owner of the proposed songs and that they are never published.
Upon receipt of your proposal, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Here you can read the detailed rules that you will accept for publication: Terms & Conditions of Use.
If you want to get in touch with JonicNoise netlabel send an e-mail to this correct address: